Monday 29 March 2010

The Bunny on everyone's Lips!


She was flopped in the hook of my arm when i woke up this morning. her smooth, cream coloured fur felt like velvety snow! A Dream Bunny! i thought, first thing when i saw my new little friend.


Seems to me that good things always happen when i'm asleep and last night was a specially good one! mel surprised me with a lovely bunny rabbit with the most gorgeous ears ever!


i've yet to give her a name, but already, everyone's talking about her! what's interesting is that they all ask "does she smell?" and one kindly warned "don't bring her for band this wednesday...or the hungry, greedy bush might just eat her, intestines and all! "
ooh! that's not going to happen, i'm not going to let it. no it willl not!
p.s. dont worry little friend, you're safe with me!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...